• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

Dwelltime

Hello

I originally posted this in the wrong place. I think that counts as an oops (hope there's no limit here!). Signs of a newbie.

I hope you don't mind adding a screen printer to your midst. I bought a Roland FJ500 this year (packaged as a Quadra by Autotype) and find I'm starting to sell more and more digital signage. We had a sign company operating out of our business for about 3 years, so I'm not a complete newbie to the sign business. Just not formally trained...

I like the structure of the forums very much. Nicely done and very informative. I think the posters are both knowledgeable and literate, a combination not ofen found on the WWW.

Dick Wells

Cadmn

so dwell welcome from another fort worthernerYou will find many close here as arlo is in north Tejas & steve C. is around local along with Kenny in Arlington All are good folk

Kenny

Welcome, Dick...you aren't related to a Barry, are you? :biggrin: You guys do some work for a good friend of mine in the area...would highly recommend anyone needing screen printing done to give W&W a call.

Dwelltime

I have a brother named Barry, but I try not to admit it. He and I have worked together now for 25 years. Any other long time family businesses out there?

Thanks for the kind words.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Arkansas

I work with a screen printer, never got into it much though.:Big Laugh Perhaps we can help each other out.:thumb:
:Coffee: