• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello

Max Graphix

hello

Been a member for about a year just now getting around to say hello. a little bit about me i'm from west virginia . I've been in the bussiness for the past 3 years i always did this as i side job until last month when i was laid off from the coal mine i worked at. So now i've been forced into fulltime maybe it will turn out to be a blessing .

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

I have an uncle that is suffering from black lung. Not a good thing to have. It may have been more of a blessing in the long run than you realize.

Max Graphix

im back in ohio until we find a place in wv . we were ready to move the week i got laid off then things had to change. we still own our home in ohio so im here in ohio until i get called back to work sometime it looks like in june or may.

i also had a grandfather with black lung and my other grandfather died in a mine flood in 1968 . i've had alot of people tell me im crazy for doing it but i enjoy it so