• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELLP!!!!! GEES what the font!!!!!!!

tooserious

an anyone identify this font....gees I need a font identifier program!!!! I scroll through mine........

Attachments

• handcrafted.jpg
    handcrafted.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 76

tooserious

Thanks Fred....I did try what the font it is sometimes hit and miss and...you know about the names of fonts.......

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Exactly...I bought a program Font something a few years ago what a disappointment!!!!!

I can tell you from first hand experience that there has never been a font identification program that provided good results if the user hadn't also learned whatever they could about type. I wrote and published FontFinder and was the North American distributor of FontExpert for a couple of years. Both applications work great but they both require some knowledge of the topic.

Sadly, neither program proved to be popular and neither is available for licensing any longer. I did, however, use FontExpert to identify your font in about 60 seconds.

tooserious

What happened to the old days 5 fonts max........brush script , knockout, Block, and some with a serif........now every person that has a computer uses some (usually a hard reading) font!!!!!!!