• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP 4216 names

MITCHATEXOTIC

I m doing a banner for this week end for the USO and have a word file with the whole list of names (sadly this id the number of US service men and women to give up thier lives for our freedom).Is there a way to import this directley into flexi, corel or even photo shop with out some sorta crash...Its not memory I run a dual dual core (thats 4) zion wit 6 gigs of ram ....PLS HELP.

PMG

Yes i have done this in the past with a list of items. Just copy from one and paste in Flexi

MITCHATEXOTIC

King of cars watha ...

Seems to be very pixilated in adobe I gues I'll try flexi...I have to install word first post results soon.....My art machine flexi, corel, adobe runs only these programs....THANKS

3CGraphics

copy it in word - open notepad and paste it there - this will strip all the crap word might add to it. Copy the contents of the notepad file and then start a text box with the font you want - paste into that box or text string.

MITCHATEXOTIC

This Board Is The Shiznic(dont Know What It Means But I Think It Means Awsome Plus

THANKS GUYS I WASTED AN HOUR OR MORE...I guess Im A a typical man and refused to ask for help.....after instaling word on my "power" machine its a snap....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU