Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP 4216 names

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by MITCHATEXOTIC, Sep 5, 2007.

1. MITCHATEXOTIC

MITCHATEXOTIC Member

Mar 27, 2007
    I m doing a banner for this week end for the USO and have a word file with the whole list of names (sadly this id the number of US service men and women to give up thier lives for our freedom).Is there a way to import this directley into flexi, corel or even photo shop with out some sorta crash...Its not memory I run a dual dual core (thats 4) zion wit 6 gigs of ram ....PLS HELP.

Tags:
  2. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Try to copy the text and paste

3. MITCHATEXOTIC

MITCHATEXOTIC Member

Mar 27, 2007
    If i open it in word copy the text I can paste directley into what flexi corel or ado

wow hope you can tell me more

4. PMG

PMG Very Active Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Yes i have done this in the past with a list of items. Just copy from one and paste in Flexi

5. MITCHATEXOTIC

MITCHATEXOTIC Member

Mar 27, 2007
    King of cars watha ...

Seems to be very pixilated in adobe I gues I'll try flexi...I have to install word first post results soon.....My art machine flexi, corel, adobe runs only these programs....THANKS

6. 3CGraphics

3CGraphics Member

May 23, 2004
    ATL Area
    copy it in word - open notepad and paste it there - this will strip all the crap word might add to it. Copy the contents of the notepad file and then start a text box with the font you want - paste into that box or text string.

7. MITCHATEXOTIC

MITCHATEXOTIC Member

Mar 27, 2007
    This Board Is The Shiznic(dont Know What It Means But I Think It Means Awsome Plus

THANKS GUYS I WASTED AN HOUR OR MORE...I guess Im A a typical man and refused to ask for help.....after instaling word on my "power" machine its a snap....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU