• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Bag Signs

Barber

On signs 101 is there someone that does bag signs or does any one know where they can be ordered from.

G-Artist

Anyplace that can sew a banner can make a bag sign. I guess I am a bit blessed as I have 3 local companies to choose from when it comes to sewing.

No banner sewing co. near you? I'd bet a local sailmaker could do that as well.

Barber

I need about 50 for a local politician. That might not be enough for screen printing.
I also want to thank everyone for their help.

G-Artist

Hey, a "bag" sign is what you cover an existing backlit marquee with until the new panels are done and installed and the bag generally has applied vinyl graphics.

I am glad some folks here are mind readers...I am not one.

Poly bags below a 2500 pieces aren't really worth ordering. Best prices start at 5,000+.

rcook99

G-Artist
College Junior
I am glad some folks here are mind readers...I am not one.

Wow no need to get your panties in a bunch,:omg: just figured he was talking about the poly-bag signs as I have never heard the term bag sign used for backlit as I don't deal with them. No big deal:toasting:

Barber

Hey G-Artist glad I could help you become a mind reader. Thanks for setting me straight appreciate the help.

D&Tgraphics

I don't know if anybody will do only 50 poly bg signs. Usually they start at 500. For 50 signs I would recomend using coroplast signs. You can get them screenprinted from either i45 Signs or Supersigns. They are both Merchant Members here and both do great work.

royster13

50 signs for a politician......I would rather visit my ex inlaws than waste my time on a order with so little upside......

G-Artist

My "panties" weren't in a bunch.

I have done quite a few bag signs over the years made from everything from oilcloth to 16oz. material. We used to hand paint them and then along came computers and vinyl plotters and painting (aside from a stroke here and there) faded away.

I had no idea the OP was looking for POLYbag signs. It never occurred to me that the OP was looking for those as there was no mention of either "poly" nor political campaign. With no reference to the frame of mind, then as a sign maker a "bag" sign is something I hang on a pylon sign which advertises the new tenant/owner.