• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help building Excel Pricing form for new businesses?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hey 101ers, I know everyone gets tired of answering pricing and related questions so it got me thinking. I recently helped a new business build an excel pricing spreadsheet based of the one we built for ourselves before switching to Cyrious, I was wondering if there are any other people on here who would want to help perfect the spreadsheet and post it on here as a free to use tool for any member?

I have a lot of useful tools and macros built into the file we were using. But, I know there are things I'm missing that you all use, and I think it would be a good tool for any new member here to have.

I uploaded the file I built to dropbox for anyone who is interested to look through and improve upon. Dropbox Link to XLSM file Workbook password: 2ctmedia

I was contemplating building a form front for data entry and a separate sheet for estimates, etc to keep things clean but I don't know if that is worth it or not?

2B

Thanks,

Excel sheets are VITAL for knowing where you stand on budgets and money flow

Will try and post any changes I can

Christian @ 2CT Media

One thing I know I'm missing that I had to build in to the other spreadsheet was a labor factor for different tasks (Cutting, hemming, etc.). I'll start building a page where you can enter in these factors and etc.

Christian @ 2CT Media

No problem... I know when I built it it really opened our eyes to things we forgot to factor for. I just want to help make a really good one for people who are starting out to hopefully curb the how to price questions and help them along the way to buying a real business / pricing management solution like SignVox, Cyrious, etc.