• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help! contour cut VersaWorks

MatrixSigns

hey guys,

need a little help! once created a contour cut either in flexisign or corel x4 then bring it into versaworks contour line shows when selected cut only but for some reason, usually the bottom and/or side of image contour line stops or isnt there??

thanks

cfbeagle

Your bleed limit is set too close... in Corel when you export an EPS click on the advanced tab. Then make sure "objects" is selected under "bounding box, and make sure "bleed limit" is checked. In the field beside "bleed limit" enter .125".

cfbeagle

I just noticed that was your first post...

Welcome to :signs101: from the Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep South.

You might want to introduce yer sef.

cajun312

In Versaworks go to Edit, que settings, then file format and make sure your margin is not set to zero, mine is at .1

Mark

MatrixSigns

thanks guys, bought this system roland sp540i by myself, trying to teach myself how to use it, i'm in Australia, Perth and will introduce myself shortly, will let yous know how i go with this!

DRamm76

Go into Versaworks and under EDIT, select the Queue A Settings.Under FORMAT make it .01. That's all you need. .1 will result in additional space wasted around the image resulting in an entirely new post about Versaworks wasting material LOL