Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Corel 12 quit working

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Joseph Dunkle, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Joseph Dunkle

Joseph Dunkle Active Member

May 21, 2005
    Man have i had bad luck with PC's this week, first my laptop's power supply burned up and now my backup desktop's Corel Draw 12 quit working. I tried to uninstall and reintstall corel with no luck..

This is the problem I am having. When I open it it says "Valid workspace file not found at the path specified. XML document must have top level element."

The corel programs work though

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

it aint corel its youre computer.....might be a virus, might be a hard drive or m/b problem...check fans, make wure they all are working. if its XP take it back to a date before you had problem with the "system restore".

3. tyans1

tyans1 Member

Jul 8, 2006
    I used to have to delete all temp files. Corel is notorious for not removing them when it is finished with them. Do a search for *.tmp and delete what ever it shows.