• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HELP E074 err Current Cr and Bands

wayaman

Waya
hello my friends i know this is an old thread, but i have the same problem with my vj 1204, check the image, i buy a new print head whit a flat cables new and one kit of maintenance, i try print but E074 err Current Cr and the carriage stop in the middle of the printer, and later of reset the printer send a new print and i have this...

2yozu6a.jpg

See this

28bz3p3.jpg

print and after 11 pass print a band of black combined just like that

2cf9s29.jpg

please help me... i don't know what happening.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.00 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.00 AM.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 478
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.01 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.01 AM.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 302
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.09 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.09 AM.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 272
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.02 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-14 at 11.25.02 AM.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 276

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Try taking the long top cover off of the machine and run a print that way. If it works, your CR cables need to be changed or just run without the cover on as long as you can.

Production BSKL

hello my friends i know this is an old thread, but i have the same problem with my vj 1204, check the image, i buy a new print head whit a flat cables new and one kit of maintenance, i try print but E074 err Current Cr and the carriage stop in the middle of the printer, and later of reset the printer send a new print and i have this...

2yozu6a.jpg

See this

28bz3p3.jpg

print and after 11 pass print a band of black combined just like that

2cf9s29.jpg

please help me... i don't know what happening.
Please try this below,
E074 CR2 overcurrent Overload condition in CR motor (Yaxis)
Overload condition in CR motor (Yaxis) during printer operation
Check item
1. Check error history from “Check2: Test” - "Test7: Record" - “Record2: Error” of self-diagnosis function.
2. Set the number of endurance running cycles to 50 or more from “Check10: Endurance” of "Life2: PF Motor" of self-diagnosis function, and check if "X motor error" occurs.
3. Check "Encoder: PF" from "Test5: Encoder" of “Check2: Test” of self-diagnosis function.
4. Check if Main Power Board normally supplies DC24V.
5. PF motor assembly may be defective.
6. Main board assembly may be defective.
7. Check if T fence is contaminated or worn out.
8. Check "CR Encoder" from "Test5: Encoder" of “Check2: Test” of self-diagnosis function.
9. Main board assembly may be damaged.
Action
• If grease or dust collect: Wipe fence with a dry cloth.
• If ink deposit presents: Wipe it off with cloth dampened with neutral detergent.
• If contamination or deposit is too heavy: Replace T fence.
a) If NG: Check following cable connection.
• CR board assembly connector J207
b) Replace following parts.
• T fence
• CR motor assembly
• CR board assembly
• CR cable
• Replace main board assembly

wayaman

Waya
Try taking the long top cover off of the machine and run a print that way. If it works, your CR cables need to be changed or just run without the cover on as long as you can.

I try this, like you recommend and still have problem... print and every 11 pass or less send a error, print a band of black, but if i send a test like a bid adjust print well, and sometimes the carriage stop in the middle of the printer.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.28.05 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.28.05 PM.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 310
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.42.25 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.42.25 PM.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 295
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.35.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.35.14 PM.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 292

wayaman

Waya
Please try this below,
E074 CR2 overcurrent Overload condition in CR motor (Yaxis)
Overload condition in CR motor (Yaxis) during printer operation
Check item
1. Check error history from “Check2: Test” - "Test7: Record" - “Record2: Error” of self-diagnosis function.
2. Set the number of endurance running cycles to 50 or more from “Check10: Endurance” of "Life2: PF Motor" of self-diagnosis function, and check if "X motor error" occurs.
3. Check "Encoder: PF" from "Test5: Encoder" of “Check2: Test” of self-diagnosis function.
4. Check if Main Power Board normally supplies DC24V.
5. PF motor assembly may be defective.
6. Main board assembly may be defective.
7. Check if T fence is contaminated or worn out.
8. Check "CR Encoder" from "Test5: Encoder" of “Check2: Test” of self-diagnosis function.
9. Main board assembly may be damaged.
Action
• If grease or dust collect: Wipe fence with a dry cloth.
• If ink deposit presents: Wipe it off with cloth dampened with neutral detergent.
• If contamination or deposit is too heavy: Replace T fence.
a) If NG: Check following cable connection.
• CR board assembly connector J207
b) Replace following parts.
• T fence
• CR motor assembly
• CR board assembly
• CR cable
• Replace main board assembly
I will check this, but i don't know if maybe and upgrade of the firmware printer help?

AaronSSsignsKC

o74 error can be a lot of things, i would start by looking into the page feed motor and disc sensor . We kept getting a lot of the same error and similar results a few years back and cleaned the the page feed encoder and it seemed to help for some time eventually we had to replace the whole motor. Good luck

wayaman

Waya
o74 error can be a lot of things, i would start by looking into the page feed motor and disc sensor . We kept getting a lot of the same error and similar results a few years back and cleaned the the page feed encoder and it seemed to help for some time eventually we had to replace the whole motor. Good luck
Thanks but i replace the t fence or encoder strip and now only have this problem on bad print or band of black in the image

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.27.15 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-02-15 at 12.27.15 PM.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 295