• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help!falcon outdoor jr. no-black

DetailsGS

I can pull a bit through a siringe at the capping station into the damper, but the it just runs out and the damper won't refill itself.

any help appreciated.

DK

artbot

doesn't that printer have a designated black print head, how many dampers feed the black?

if you let the damper hang, unplugged in to the head adapter, how long does it take before the ink recedes?

first take the damper off and make sure the o-ring is seated straight in the brass fitting. retighten, make sure when rotating the dampers toward the head adapter that you don't loosen the fittings.

DetailsGS

It does seem like theres a leak somewhere alright. o-ring seem ok.
i noticed a bit of a kink in the black line. No noticable leak but i taped it up anyway as i have no spares.
Then i ran a nozzil check and i got a bit of black. but only 3 nozzles or so. So i am soaking them now. Is there any other way to clear plugged nozzles?

AUTO-FX

when i went to print my daily test yesterday ( which is 4 color squares and a black square) i got no black square at all. i thought- oh crap the black print head....
but it was just in need of a clean. ran the clean function 3 times in a row. good as new.

artbot

to just rule out a bad damper, just steal a magenta damper and switch it with the black.

you can also manually fill your damper with cleaning solution and put in on the head adapter. slightly better set up.

DetailsGS

Ok i found a problem.
The gear that runs the pump is stripped.
Does anyone know where i can get parts for my Rockhopper 38?
i have a parts manual for a 46. In there it is part DE-34068.

I have had no luck with my lameass local service provider.

DK