• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP finding 4X4 decal

Vinylman

The decal attached is on a Chevy 4x4. I need to find a source to replicate this. It is black ink
printed on CHROME vinyl. I do not keep chrome vinyl in stock, and this is a quote for one of my body shop clients. Any one know where I can find this artwork, OR if you would be willing to print and die cut I need to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Attachments

• 4X4 decal.jpg
    4X4 decal.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 142

TammieH

just Googled the following... OEM Chevy 4x4 decals

looks like some options

Or you can always take a straight on pic and redraw yourself...if you are not afraid of the copyright police

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
One thing that does strike me as odd..... any legitimate body shop would know that is a factory GM decal and can just order it the same as they would any other factory replacement body part.

One thing that does strike me as odd..... any legitimate body shop would know that is a factory GM decal and can just order it the same as they would any other factory replacement body part.

They can't go down the street and get a local shop to fabricate them a quarterpanel for a third or half the cost of OEM. They can do that with decals, then pocket the difference. Same with used car lots, tractor dealers, etc.