Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help finding high res images

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by WeBdiverse, Jul 17, 2009.

1. WeBdiverse

WeBdiverse New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Fresno, Ca
    Hey y'all,
    I was looking for some high res images of Nascar Racing. I cant find anything big enough to let me blow it up to cover my wall in my shop. Anyone know where I can find some hi res images...??? No these are not for resale just personal use....photos that someone has taken would work too...I just want to decorate but nothin im finding is big enough. Also Im lookin for any vector images of an English Mastiff...willing to pay. preferably a head shot. THE ENGLISH MASTIFF IS WAY IMPORTANT SO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND ONE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. JUST LET ME KNOW, Thanks in advance...:rock-n-roll:

Tags:
  2. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    The quick answer is to take your own pictures at a race, and of your pooch. Then you have no licensing trouble. I don't know of any nascar high res stuff but it isn't my thing.

3. Artildawn

Artildawn Member

Jun 23, 2009
    For the Mastiff:
    http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/mastiff.html

As for the Nascar, a google image search filtered to extra large images yields quite a lot of images that should reasonably well. Are you looking for something specific?

4. Drip Dry

Drip Dry Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2004
    Long island NY
  5. WeBdiverse

WeBdiverse New Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Fresno, Ca
    Thanks I will try those...:U Rock:

6. joeshaul

joeshaul Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Hate to take it off topic, but just out of curiosity, where does the copyright line start to blur? The photograph is creative work of the photographer, but does the object/subject of the photograph have some rights as well?

I.E.: If I take a picture of a famous driver, car, or whatever, does that mean I can reproduce and sell that picture, simply because I took it?

7. jiarby

jiarby Major Contributor

Feb 11, 2007
    How much money did Andy Worhol pay Marilyn Monroe... or Campbell's Soup??

Beware of legal advice provided in a forum!