• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help finding Ironworker

vinylbarry

Hello,
I need help finding this ironworker for some local decals the image they brought in is not ver ygood to try and make from does anybody know where I can get a better image of the ironworker??

Attachments

• photo03.jpg
    photo03.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 175

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Send it to The Vector Doctor. Even if you find it, it will most likely not be of a quality even close to what Eric will supply you overnight.

D2S

you mean you dont like the idea of a man holding up an I beam with his thumb? Come on thats realistic... but yeah Vector Doctor that

Digital_Dan

Not sure what program you're using, but I would first use the "auto trace" option in Flexi. That image looked like it would trace pretty clean for a one time job. But I don't know what the quote was, if you're going ultra quality - get the Vector Doctor, but make sure up the bill.

OldPaint

i think HE WANTS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN THE GUY HE GOT.....my understanding....
try google images...IRON WORKER