• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help finding this clipart bear

racershawn

Hi all... I am doing some work for a local school.. they have this bear for a logo but they do not have it in any clean format.. has anyone here seen it before? Its going on a school project race car. Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• bear copy.jpg
    bear copy.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 147

racershawn

it is very low res ... quality ... i need to make it rather large and look good ... this is very pixulated ... and ya maby a dog ....Thanks

PMG

that image is traceable with a lil cleanup......try it you may be surprised....... if ya cant do contact the Vec Doc

racershawn

Thanks ... I just did ... he said he could do it... just thought someone might have seen it somewhere again thanks

jimmyheartcore

I should seriously consider offering cleanup and vectorization services -- I could re-make that small image in a decently short amount of time. If you need help with it, let me know!

Mosh

Never seen a dog use toilet paper, if you have a dog inside they are wiping with your carpet. Animals inside is about the most gross, unsanitary thing you could do. There can NOT possibly be an agrument where wiping dog crap on a floor could be defended.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's why you buy two of everything. They lick each other's butts clean and then kiss you after they do something funny or nice and you bend down and say... good doggie... smooch..... smooch..... smooch..... :loveya: