• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Flexi crashes when i go to color preferences

AUTO-FX

Whenever i try to access anything color related, flexi crashes: 'color preferences', or in production manager 'color settings'
yesterday i was profiling for 3m media on my hp l25500 and it was all fine.
Very frustrating. I hate flexi.
Thanks in advance for any help

ps i found a thread where fred mentioned recently installed photoshop cs 5.5 and redirection flexi plug in folder. Following his fix did not solve problem.

Running:
Windows 7
flexi 10.5 with update , not cloud

AUTO-FX

allright, i give up.
I've reinstalled Flexi, the last update before Cloud, restarted the computer several times, cleared preferences....everything i could think of.
just waiting for SAI support to get involved. I'll update this thread with their solution.

AUTO-FX

SAI support suggested that it was a corrupted file in SAI Production Suite.
He had me do a clean install. Apperently, I had neglected to do it clean, and had done an overwrite. When Re-installing flexi, you are asked if you would like to 'overwrite' . Check 'no' and it will automatically do it clean.
I guess it erases files and replaces them as it goes.
Problem fixed.
Duh.:banghead:

AUTO-FX

Well, as it turns out, problem not fixed. another hour and a half with tech support.
Thanks to SAI tech support for staying on top of this, BTW. And they were prompt with return calls.

After a couple more re installs, it may be fixed, i need to run it for awhile and see. it could possibly be corrupt files, or Windows antivirus. He wasnt sure.
Will post updates.

CalamityJay

production manager crashing when opening job properties

I am having issues with production manager crashing when opening job properties.

It looks like the window doesn't open correctly to the correct size and it crashes the program.

Ai does the same thing if the window is too small when opening a file.