• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! For 2 months we can not understand what was going on!

Phenx

Hello. Sorry for my English!
Our Mutoh Valuejet 1604 1.5 years. Two months ago, there were stripes on yellow. Change one yellow damper. But soon, from check to check, began to disappear Nozzle other colors. Changed mouthguard. When washing the head, ink, like the normally do. It can be seen on air bubbles in the tubes. Checks are better, but far from perfect. Different nozzles then disappear, then reappear.
We take head EPSON (not orig). Ready to put the original,
but Tech spreads his hands and could not say whether the picture will change if we spend on the original head for 60000 rubles (2142 USD) ?
Could it be connected with an electrician? Photo attaching

Attachments

• check.jpg
    check.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 130

Vinylman

Hello. Sorry for my English!
Our Mutoh Valuejet 1604 1.5 years. Two months ago, there were stripes on yellow. Change one yellow damper. But soon, from check to check, began to disappear Nozzle other colors. Changed mouthguard. When washing the head, ink, like the normally do. It can be seen on air bubbles in the tubes. Checks are better, but far from perfect. Different nozzles then disappear, then reappear.
We take head EPSON (not orig). Ready to put the original,
but Tech spreads his hands and could not say whether the picture will change if we spend on the original head for 60000 rubles (2142 USD) ?
Could it be connected with an electrician? Photo attaching

My first thought would be to check for leaking "O" rings, or a loose connection in the ink supply lines.
ANY AIR BUBBLES in the ink supply lines indicate that you do NOT have a good seal between the cartridges and the print heads.Check and gently tighten ALL the connections between the ink supply area, from the cartridges to the print heads. This will almost always create the print problems your samples show.

Let us know if this helps.

Phenx

Why can influence the outcome of the nozzle check?

It is necessary to change the whole site or just the metal part?

Attachments

• Maintenance Assembly.jpg
    Maintenance Assembly.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 96

Phenx

Awkwardly pulled the cable head, and it really burned. And the fuse on the motherboard too burnt ...

Stealth Ryder

Seems burned head...

I have found recently that a fried Head usually means fried Mainboard if the end user did not stop at first indication of trouble... The Maintenance Assembly is the Heart of the machine... If it is not functioning as it should everything else will start to fail, like dominos falling...