• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help for roland sp300 users contour cut is progressively off

RMXGRAPHIX

Ok I was having an issue with the contour cut progressively being off from the right side to the left (scan not the feed) about 0.250 in the 30 inches of travel. I did the enviro match , set the calibration, changed the blade, changed the vinyl, adjusted the cable tension, cleaned the encoder strip, rebooted the computer, tried the file in different programs, nothing still the same results the contour cut was off by 1/4 of an inch at the end of the carriage travel ...... How did I fix it ........for $20.00 I will tell you Just kidding ........lesson learned .....Reboot the printer. That was it. I will never get them 4 hours spent on figuring it out back, but also I wont forget how I fixed the problem. My machine stays on 24/7 so it might be a good idea to do a hard boot once in a while... I hope this helps someone >.........Jamie