• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help From Texas!?

Tagdog

I have made a couple recent posts about 14' Wells Fargo Trailer. I received some very gratefull and good advice. THANKS! Anyway, I tried to install today over screws ( 3.5' x 8' contol Tac & 8519 ) This was my first attempt. Most of it was good. I screwed it up at the finish and had to tear off. I had a 3.5' x 3.5' on the other side that was about 85% perfect but the rest wrinkled. I'm going to tear off and start over.

I would like to know( since I'm so green ) is if there is anyone here in Texas that might give me some lessons. I'd drive the trailer to your place and you could show me how to do it right. I would compenste of course.

I would like to find someone that might let me come work in there shop for free for a few days so I could learn some of the basics. I'll even mow your lawn ( If you have a nice John Deer).

We have been screen printing and this new. I can give you a great deal on screen printed styrene or coroplast and Die cut sttuff.

I've learned a lot on this forum. I live in Fredericksburg, TX about 80 miles from San Antonio or Austin. I do not think I would be anybody's competition.

Thanks
Signs Up
www.signs-up.com

tyans1

I have to go to Houston on Sunday to do a install... I might be able to stop by and take a look at your problem. Maybe I can help... maybe not.