• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help how to fix letters with rods

mf11

I have uses like acrylic pads accessories that you glue and then screw the rod, that works but how you fix it to the wall? is there a mechanic fixing specially when is hollow wall ?? thankss

unclebun

Is your question in English?

If you are asking how you pad mount letters to a wall, the answer is adhesive.

mf11

Is your question in English?

If you are asking how you pad mount letters to a wall, the answer is adhesive.

my phone is in spanish so it corrected bad the words, i mean that how can i use anchors on hollow walls?

i do glue the pads it works good, but the part to fix it to wall is the one I don´t know :(

unclebun

If you are putting up letters like Gemini letters in plasterboard drywall walls, and are going to use just studs, not pads, you just drill holes that are slightly smaller than your studs, with your paper pattern, and then press the letters into the holes. They stay by friction fit. When we do it in harder wall materials like concrete, we drill the holes slightly larger, and put silicone in the hole before inserting the letter.

If you are mounting letters on a wall of hard plastic or maybe wood, or Dibond, I'd suggest using the combination stud/pad, where you drill a hole and the stud acts as a locater for the letter, but adhesive on the pad keeps it from falling out of the wall.

mf11

If you are putting up letters like Gemini letters in plasterboard drywall walls, and are going to use just studs, not pads, you just drill holes that are slightly smaller than your studs, with your paper pattern, and then press the letters into the holes. They stay by friction fit. When we do it in harder wall materials like concrete, we drill the holes slightly larger, and put silicone in the hole before inserting the letter.

If you are mounting letters on a wall of hard plastic or maybe wood, or Dibond, I'd suggest using the combination stud/pad, where you drill a hole and the stud acts as a locater for the letter, but adhesive on the pad keeps it from falling out of the wall.

Thanks do you have a supplier for these accessories as well??