• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help??? HP 35500

signsourcellc

Hey Everyone I got an issue I dont know how to go about,

My printer stopped printing cyan. all the other colors work except for cyan. I was running a job that i needed purple and it started fine and in a random spot it would switch to a brighter purple I tried 4 times and it kept happening at different spots so i made a file with a few boxes with simple c,y,m,k and a box with the purple i was using. worked but the cyan was too light and my purple wasnt right so i ran a print test and the cyan isnt coming out... Any help would be appreciated!! I am lost at where to start looking to find my issue im new with this machine

Thanks,

signsourcellc

Still Tryin

Still trying to figure this out changed the inks changed material cleaned heads did so many purges I couldn't keep count. Anyone have any input???? Im lost and before I call HP I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Did the color prime and every head is working fine except cyan theres no ink coming out of it... Is it the head? Ink (im using hp inks), IT IS NOT THE FILE it starts in a different spot everytime. sometimes I can get one row of signs sometimes 3 or 4 before it changes from a deep purple to almost pink