• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! I can't Identify These

Locals Find!

Please Help me I have a rush job for a stereo shop and they guy who designed the logo has gone out of business and left town. So I don't know what fonts he used.

Anyone know what these fonts are? I scanned their business card as best I could.

Attachments

• lastscan.jpg
    lastscan.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 49

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I dunno, but find one where the 'u' and 'n' don't look so much alike............. that looks stupid, even if it is their logo.

Educate the customer how with a little fine tuning, you can give them a far better product.

SignosaurusRex

any suggestion on where I might buy that one?

You can purchase it at MyFonts.com or, you will find it in many of the clipart packages and programs from Corel, possibly Nova, and BrØderbund, etc. although the name may vary from package to package. It's a Bitstream® font and I believe they own MyFonts. I'm not sure who all they have licensed the font to for distribution.