• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help... I had installed new tx 800 print head to my Chinese UV Printer, but no ink coming out

abhinishane

Hello dear friends.
i am in trouble 2 days back my printer is not printing any color, so i replaced new print head of TX800 in my UV printer but there is no ink coming out from head tried lots of effort but not succeed.
seeking help from the expert how to move forwarded with new print head.
Machine - A3 Size Chinese flat bed UV printer.
Head - TX 800 (New)
Ink - CMYKW (UV ink)
Your guidance is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

SGC

Did you unplug the printer before installing the new head? Sounds like you blew a fuse/board, or incorrectly installed your head cables.

abhinishane

Which machine is? Factory? How long you have? There was printing before?
thanks for replying friend,
Machine make : Shenzhen Lingya Co Ltd (China)
I have machine from last 3 months & it was printing before, but suddenly it was spreading magenta color & not printing black color & then it was printing nothing, hence replace the new head of TX800, but no printing at all with new head.

Attachments

• 1728014079721.png
    1728014079721.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 15

abhinishane

Did you unplug the printer before installing the new head? Sounds like you blew a fuse/board, or incorrectly installed your head cables.
thank you for reply my friend,
yes I had unplugged the machine before installing the new head. can you please let me know were should I find the fuse will check it with multimeter.

Smoke_Jaguar

Man who touches printers inappropriately.
Lots of boards for those heads, so it really comes down to you putting in the time and checking. Seeing as it's a generic Chinese printer, good luck finding diagrams. Cheap machines are great, but the money you save is traded for time troubleshooting when things go wrong. Likely going to be a Hoson or Jucaili board at the core of the thing that drives the head. Also, make sure your ribbon cables are clean and unbent. Ink in the connectors is a great way to blow up your head and controller. Also, with the TX800 head, those are going to only last about 6 months with most UV inks before they get eaten up. The head is more for water based inks, and the UV inks are very harsh.