• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help: I Need a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Service Tech

Extreme

Hi All I Am In need of a service tech in Seminole Fl ASAP.... Please call me asap having heater issues.
thanks tony
727-348-4664

Last edited:

AUTO-FX

i'm not a tech but let me ask ; do you have a service manual? did you check the fuses? is there an error readout on the panel, or are heaters just not working?

AUTO-FX

possible error messages

Attachments

• falcon heater error 001.jpg
    falcon heater error 001.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 59

Extreme

Thats awesome .. thanks for the printout but its not sending any errors. the heater in the front is working fine the fixer(rear) heater is not heating at all. the readout don't show any errors the only thing i noticed was that when the front heater gets to temp the fixer heater starts flashing. so the "R" is flashing in the heater readout. The service manuel im getting i had the one for another machine so im waiting on the last service tech to send me a pdf of it. He said he would but havent seen it nor can i reach him..lol part for the course lol.. anyways i have checked the fuse under the table for the front heater in the circuit board. this is the only one i have found. I pulled all the panels off the machine and followed all the wires front the heaters to the ends and made sure everything was connected and didnt see anything out of the ordinary. Im lost at this point so anything you can do would be a great help beyond here.
thanks tony

Extreme

Yes i have.. also been on the phone with them and all they want to do is fly someone out here for 1900.00 dollars lol.. There has to be a better way then doing that or being a parts changer.. I know there one of 3 things but all of them cost a min. of 500.00 and someone has to know how to test to see which is bad... Just frustrated with this so freakin close to having it print perfect and cant get there. Thanks for your help if you come across anyone that can diagnose this for me please send there info.
thanks tony