• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help I'am new to this and it has taking me just over an hour to post this

icklemoon

Hello
My fj50 is in chaos my machine was working perfectly until I told owner of workshop I cannot work in her space
I had supplies go missing nightmare to say the lease and now I am in new premises to my horror discovered the heads need replacing and to more horror the machine now won't come on at all
Please can anyone share any light as to where I can purchase heads reasonable priced and a repairs manual, I know I have a Mammoth task ahead of me I don't want to get rid because it's been a great machine up until me leaving
iam based in London (UK) ideally I could do with a repairs man/women who knows a thing or two about Roland's fj50 , I have called many repair places their quotes have been astronomical I'am not producing so I'am not earning but I do have a friend who has had some experience with some machines and would like to read through the repairs manual if I can get a copy
I can deal with the heads but the printer not showing any life is a kick
much appreciated if any help given
Helen

Gino

Premium Subscriber
While it sounds like you're in a real mess, either your emotions have made your writing almost unexplainable or English is not a good language for you.

Sounds like if you can't afford tech support, you'll have to try this and give it to your friend..... roland FJ-50 - CMYKPARTS

icklemoon

Thank you Gino
for your input to my situation and your criticism
You too, need not get emotional dear
have a nice day.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Gino's only emotional
because he just won
(today)
the first to 25k
posts on this site.

:signs101:

SignManiac

Part of running a printer is parts and maintenance. My printer has been down a few months but it's back up and running fine now. Only cost $17k for all the parts and lucky for me, my employee was able to do all the work himself. Tech support can be very expensive too.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thank you Gino
for your input to my situation and your criticism
You too, need not get emotional dear
have a nice day.

Believe me Helen, I'm not an emotional person when it comes to this stuff.
Also, I didn't even realize I had that post count. Guess I'll go celebrate. :wavingflag: :bushmill:

Oh, and please...... don't call me dear. That's not anything remotely close to what anyone else calls me these days, except my deceased great grandmother did, back in the 50's.:thankyou:

Now, go try that website. All cleverness aside, it has all the parts and manuals you need.