• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help identify popular font used in race cars

Susan Lick

I need help identifying a popular font used in race cars ... it's used for the 21 in Billy Moyer's dirt track late model. The numbers are bold and squared, and not crillee or banner heavy from DNA. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!!:glasses:

http://www.billymoyer.com/0738.html

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

I actually counted 3 different styles in 8 different photos, 2 styles very close to each other yet with differences. You'll need to post a pic. to go by.:wink:

Susan Lick

Added a link to show picture

I've added a link that will take you to a specific picture that shows the font I'm trying to identify. Thanks for your inquiry ....

SignosaurusRex

Im not sure but that may be the base (without the chiseled portion) of "Ultrabold" from the Racepack#1B collection avail. from "TheFontry"

SignProOhio

Most race car numbers today are being hand drawn so the drivers truely have a custom number. There are many fonts that you can base off of then modify to fit the customers needs.