• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Identifying a Font

LUV DEM TIGERS

I need help identifying the Evinrude font. A customer wants some decals on their boat that matches the font.
Logo_NewNavHtml.gif

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Most type faces used in logos for major brands are custom for that logo. There usually isn't a commercially available type face that will match. In this case there's 'Sonic Cut' that, with a little diddling on the bottoms of the 'E's, will get you as close as your likely to come.

LUV DEM TIGERS

Thanks. That is close enough for me. I have a disk with about 15,000 fonts and it is on there. It is just too many fonts to look through.

LUV DEM TIGERS

Thanks for explain BOTW, I guess I didn't know that.

I will also have to try "what the font". I have gotten more and more fonts and it is hard to look through them all, and I have experience with one, I can't seem to keep them apart.

J Hill Designs

also, look online (google) for evinrude made pdf's - they usually have vector logo's in them...

search is like this: evinrude filetype:pdf

LUV DEM TIGERS

I wasn't actually needing the word Evinrude. This guy is a "semi professional" bass fisherman and he wanted some logos on his boat to match the font of the Evinrude logo.