• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Independent Agfa Anapurna Service?

2wheelz

I am in Northern PA, NY state line and am wondering if there are any independent Agfa servicing companies out there that anyone could refer?

The assembly(gearbox) that drives the belt has failed and the repair from the factory is looking like much more than the equipment is worth.

Any help would be appreciated.

(Not technically a flatbed printer but did not seem to fit any of the other categories)

particleman

That assembly is not hard to replace if you have a good allen wrench set if I remember correctly. Ours broke also a few years ago. It is a very expensive part though $5,000 at the time, that is probably the bulk of the expense.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Today we received a phone call if we know anybody knows about installing printhead on Agfa Anapurna M printers. Any good referrals would be great.

Francis

klmiller611

Agfa Head Replacement

I'd also be curious to know of someone or suggestions of how to replace a head on an Mv, which I think is the same as the M, with varnish.

I've got a cyan head that is probably going to need it done. We are not afraid of tackling it ourselves, but if anyone has any guidance or suggestions. I'd sure appreciate it!

Best
Ken

growler

I replaced a heap of parts on my dilli titan before decomissioning it earlier this year. (Agfa is Dilli before the get painted red ;) )

http://www.digiprint-supplies.com/ is a great source for parts (authentic) at a fraction of the price.

I found none of the procedures difficult, just photograph your steps as you remove to replicate backwrads.

Take your time, be CLEAN and you should succeed.

I replaced printheads, inkfloats, bulb housing extractor fans and belts etc.

Sorry fot typos, sitting in hospital on morhpine so pretty dopey at the moment.