• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! JV33 Cleaning Cartridge Empty

syclonesjs

Hi guys,

Just went to do some banner printing and my Cleaning cartridge END message is on the machine. I dont have a spare to swap in.

I really need to print these banners but is it a bad idea to run the print?

I wont be able to order a replacement till Monday so won't have it till Tues/Weds.

Is it best to just leave the printer in standby for now?

I do have plenty of Wash fluid that i clean the cap/head with.

Thanks in advance

Simon

fmg

should be able to finish the run and wait until you get at the new cart for any more prints.

artbot

in the jv3 manual there's an explanation about how to tell your printer that you've "weighed" the cartridge and want to show 20-40 more ml's of ink or something ...??? i'd figure the jv33 would have the same.

Attachments

• near end.JPG
    near end.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 94

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Don't worry about it. It will be fine for a few days. If you really want to, get a big syringe and inject wash liquid into it to refill it yourself. I've always just refilled ours for a few years now with no I'll effects...

Masseria

Like Sightline says, i always refill them as well.
Sryinge with a needle and very carefull not to damage the bag inside the catrdige.
and while printing the machine dont use cleaning solution. even if you have print cleaning function turned on.
Good Luck.

ironchef

You have any of the washing cartridges? Used to fill and clean out the ink lines... that should work