• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP! Latex mesh banner issue

pensacolasign

Production Manager
I am trying to print 60" mesh banners using Key banner 60" mesh from grimco on my Latex 25500. I have been trying to use the HP mesh banner material profile and having no luck. Every time it spools up even if I give it a 10" leader it still is melting the release liner right of the back of the material and causing substrate jams. Anyone have any issues with this or have a fix before I start messing with the temperature settings. Of course, like every other time problems present themselves, I am under the gun. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

HulkSmash

I am trying to print 60" mesh banners using Key banner 60" mesh from grimco on my Latex 25500. I have been trying to use the HP mesh banner material profile and having no luck. Every time it spools up even if I give it a 10" leader it still is melting the release liner right of the back of the material and causing substrate jams. Anyone have any issues with this or have a fix before I start messing with the temperature settings. Of course, like every other time problems present themselves, I am under the gun. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Did some last week. Lower your temp to about 95 celc. on curing. Leave drying at about 55.

63Comet

Did some last week. Lower your temp to about 95 celc. on curing. Leave drying at about 55.

Digging up an old thread, but I had this problem this week, made this correction, Which worked great!

But I wanted to add that the lead edge needed fed out of the machine to keep the front from catching, that or run tape on the leading edge to keep it from separating.