• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help locating a product

Hey guys. We are doing a lighted sign panel replacement and we are looking for some acrylic "clips" similar to the ones shown in the photo. This is the first time we have run into a job requiring us to use these to stabilize the gap between back-lit panels. Anybody have any idea...

A) What are these called?
B) Where can I buy a couple sticks?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• Seam trim.jpg
    Seam trim.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 140

rjssigns

ZIP-CHANGE track. Midwest Sign has it and the glue or push rivets to attach it. If you use the glue make sure the door is open. woooooooooo

OlsonSigns601

That would be it.

How much do you need?

I've got 1 about 8' long with holes drilled in it and them a bunch of 2' scrap pieces.

You can have them, just pay for shipping. Havn't used them in at least a year, figure someone might as well use them.

EDIT: They are polycarbonate.

Attachments

• Track.jpg
    Track.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 135
That would be it.

How much do you need?

I've got 1 about 8' long with holes drilled in it and them a bunch of 2' scrap pieces.

You can have them, just pay for shipping. Havn't used them in at least a year, figure someone might as well use them.

EDIT: They are polycarbonate.

Man...I wish I had noticed your response before this morning. As soon as I had posted that I got on the phone with Gemini and had them send over a couple sticks of it. I really appreciate the offer though. Next time we come up around your area we will try to stop in and introduce ourselves.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
We always got it straight from Wagner. Keep in mind there's a top track, middle track, and bottom track.