Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help locating artwork?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Checkers, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Hi 101ers,

I've been searching for the dog headshots contained within the art on this page...

www.midatlanticschh.com

I've searched the obvious sites and had no luck. So, I'm hoping someone here would recognize it and direct me to the source.

I tried the original designer, but he passed away a few years ago. So, I would like to keep with the original theme, but update it a little (ok a lot).

TIA,

Checkers

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Wouldn't take much to just recreate it.

3. Checkers

Checkers Very Active Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Hey Chicago,
    Since I'm always willing to learn, I would like to please explain, in detail, what you mean when you say "Wouldn't take much to just recreate it."
    BTW, I attached the art in case anyone didn't want to go to the website.

Thanks again,

Checkers

Attached Files:

4. flyinhawaiian968

flyinhawaiian968 Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Well, while searching for a font for another S101'er, I ran across a font you may be interested in! Looks like those dogs "may" have come from a dingbat font called DoggyPrint AOE, their website is www.astigmatic.com, font was created by Astigmatic One Eye in 1998.

At least that's the info posted into the ttf file...

Hope that helps.
    Chris