• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!!! Looking for new Sign Shop name

time2shine

Please Help us find a new name for our sign shop. When I first started in business 10 years ago I started as a car wash with the name Time 2 Shine. I got into signs a year after and evolved into a full time sign shop we do anything from printing, graphic design to custom signs. We do not have a Boom truck or anything like that but will tackle anything else sign wise. So I would like to divide the sign shop on its own and give it a name. We are looking for something simple, fresh that says signs and or printing. Anyway I tough it would be fun and interesting to see what ideas you could come up with. I'm sure some of you have some names you would of used if you would have to redo it over again, SO LET'S HERE THEM.

time2shine

I tought about it but I find it doesn't really sound right. Not looking for anything that matches what I have but just something that really says SIGNS.

comcat

How about Sparkle Signs, Sign Central, Sign Garage, Sign Station, Sign Universe, Sign Way, Top Signs, Universal Signs, then you can think about your locals: Riverside Signs, etc?

Ken

OK..seriously...since you're a fellow Canuck... this is priveledged information...
I want to point you to a target that is very much overlooked...you may think I'm joking, but this is for real...
SIGN_ MAINTENANCE.COM
think about it....
Cheers!
Ken

miltondavis

my best suggestion-
you will want a website now or someday, save your self the trouble and find a url that is not taken- for example go to www.godaddy.com and start running down the list of your favorite dot.coms, .nets, etc. then you have your self a name and url that match

Marlene

you've been doing business as a sign shop for 9 years. I would think that you have a client base and are known by now. would a name change be a good idea? usually a name change means change of ownership so your old clients may not undertand what the name change will mean to them. can you work more on a logo change so that the shine applies to a sign? like making their business shine with a new sign or something like that? just something to consider.