• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP MUTOH FALCON OUTDOOR receive PORT 1 message

i keep getting this message when i print an image out it prints like half and inch then stops and shows a message saying RECEIVE PORT 1 and then it stops the print can anyone help me or tell me what that is??? thanks

its connected thru a parallel port i have the print server i just was never able to get it going with the Vinylmaster sofrware that iam using and the rip software is called rip manager from vinyl masters as well so idk what to do now ..

belweirinc

Receive Port 1 message from the falcon outdoor, the head is going through the process

Did you get this problem resolve, i am having the same problem, i am using Flexi 8 production manager, i can certainly do with some guidance

i keep getting this message when i print an image out it prints like half and inch then stops and shows a message saying RECEIVE PORT 1 and then it stops the print can anyone help me or tell me what that is??? thanks

hapycmpr

Standard LPT Driver

My Falcon outdoor Jr used to do this. I then made sure "Use Standard LPT driver" was checked in Production Manager under setup properties. This fixed it for me. See pic

Attachments

• Standard LPT.jpg
    Standard LPT.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 97

belweirinc

Receive port1 and convert port 1 error with falcon outdoor printer.... help plz

Stop and restart the print spooler and see if this helps.
This is what i've done so far and i am still at square one,
I have clean the printer and made sure the inks are pulling and all the tubes are clear, I have a SEH ps105 set up the computer ip 192.168.10 ,the falcon ip 192.168.0.2. The SEH ps 105 config information is Printer Port...-fast mode-port mode -undirectional... Logical Printers....1 . banner page mode Ascii, tcp ip port.9100.

When i send a job to the printer, it shows ripping in the flexi production manager, the printer head moves up and down but nothing is on the media,

i am told its a communication problem, how do you fix this:banghead: help me please, mutoh is no help, SEH is no help, i need you guys to get me through this. i have been struggling with this issue for weeks. you can e-mail me direct belweirinc@gmail.com:banghead:

axis

Check your main board power supply. On revision E boards and higher, it should be 5.15v Low voltage will make it stall constantly.

BobCap

Try this

I found a lot of issues with the older Mutohs can be solved by checking the output voltage as mention above. But to go one step further I always use a UPS on the printer.Bob CapAAIGilbert, MN