• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help my font finder wont find this font

gr85z

I have tried my font finder and it doesn't find anything. I only have graphic for font not actual font. I will attach graphic. I haven't figured out how to see it after I attach it but hopefully i works. Thanks ahead of time.
James

Attachments

• Station House3_no_color.jpg
    Station House3_no_color.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 110

Jillbeans

It can also be called "Legend".
Bernhard Antique Condensed was my all-time FAVE Letraset alphabet back in art school!
I think I still have a sheet of it somewhere.
Love....Jill

gr85z

Ok I have to ask so I can start figuring this stuff on my own a little. Do you know this from years at looking at font or from a application the looks at the font?

Thanks
P.S. Jill I will also check out legend when I get home to see which one I might have. If not I will go out and buy one.

Geary

Out of my URW library of fonts it's called Bernhard Antique........"outlined version" of course. :wink:

~Gear

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
gr85z said:
Ok I have to ask so I can start figuring this stuff on my own a little. Do you know this from years at looking at font or from a application the looks at the font?

Thanks
P.S. Jill I will also check out legend when I get home to see which one I might have. If not I will go out and buy one.

It's some of both. If you do a search for fontexpert you will find several posted explanations of how I use that program to identify type along with other methods.

gr85z

Thanks for the help guys.
Gear I have the font just not in outline but I think I will have a way to make it work. Will have to wait and see it will be my first commercial job and will pst pics in the gallery when finished.
Fred will look into the fontexpert.

James

Geary

Yes, James, it would be good to get the real outline form of the font....otherwise just putting an outline on it with a program doesn't turn out the same. Good luck acquiring it. I'm sure it's readily available from many font sites for purchase. :wink:

~Gear

gr85z

Thanks Gear I will start the hunt as it be for the font and see what I find. I would like to say for a newbie this is one of the best forums for getting help and not getting put down on for asking questions.

James