• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help.. My language got changed ??

I can read Japaneese so I can chage it back either???

I Need help...

Signware house want $40 to tell me.... An i bought the machines less than a year ago.. SUCH BS...

Compilla

You can read Japanese? or You can't?

Have you ever take a look at your user manual ?

Same as you change it from English to Japanese.

Signwarehouse.com R U KIDDING ME???

The simplest problem, the language got chaged on my cutter.

WILL SIGHWAREHOUSE HELP???

I bought it less than 1 year ago.....

NO

Now that they chage their policy on Tech Support... They wanna charge me $$$ to tell me how hit 4 buttons....

BS

Poor Customer Service.. I will purchase my next machine elsewhere for sure.

Why is it these big company don't give a **** after they got your money????

I sell a customer a product.. I cater to them.. It = more sales????

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong???

Can't read Japaneese... MY MISTAKE

I never got a book for my cutter just a couple papers.. My printer I got a manual... Not the cutter??

Letterbox Mike

Wow that's really bad customer service considering it's less than a year old.

After reading all of the horrible posts on here and elsewhere about the atrocity that is Sign Warehouse it's amazing to me that they're still in business.

TheSnowman

Well, seeing how it is probably something you did, and not them, and assuming it has nothing to do with the machine doing it itself, I can't blame them. Would it be better for their reputation if they did help you, yes, for sure, but like I said, it's not broke, so I wouldn't think they would HAVE to help you.

Depending on what language it is, maybe Mosh can send one of his "cans" over to look at it.

I can in this morning booted it up and it was japaneese...

I didn't change a thing.

well, seeing how it is probably something you did, and not them, and assuming it has nothing to do with the machine doing it itself, i can't blame them. Would it be better for their reputation if they did help you, yes, for sure, but like i said, it's not broke, so i wouldn't think they would have to help you.

Depending on what language it is, maybe mosh can send one of his "cans" over to look at it.

Todd M Castle

Going from this being a Graphtec type plotter (QE's, DesignTech, CEXXXXX, FCXXX) you can always reset it to factory default. Turn off plotter and hold the arrow up button. While holding turn on machine and go from there. You can change the language from reset window.

Hope this helps.

well Im still haveing this issue. I can make anty selections because I can't read the japaneese. Would anyone with a Vinyl exprees be able to give me a call???

mollygrubber

Same boat here on service fee except if you use their email or message board it's free. They haven't failed to get me an answer quickly yet.

p3

I've never had a problem with sign warehouse. But really its no different from a computer company, or a car dealership or anything else...They are going to charge you an hourly rate for help right? And you said it yourself, they are a big company, and by doing what they did, the helped weed out a small problem, that you got help with elsewhere so they could try to focus on bigger things I would think such as actual broken equipment or dealing with peoples whose operations are completely shut down because of problems. i mean I would be mad too, especially if it was a quick fix, but I would get over it, just because I would have to think about if I were in that situation as well.

There's a lot of people on here that complain about customers that they have, myself included, and sign warehouse probably thinks the same about us when we call for small things. Or maybe first suggestion would be to read the manual? lol I don't know, Just my 2 cents.