• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help. My vinyl cutter won't complete cuts

@ThreeThreeTees

Hello.

I have recently bought a vinyl cutter to create sticker vinyl decals and cut HTV vinyl for t-shirts. I am totally new and have searched everywhere for this same issue and can't find anything. I think it has to do with my offset but my vinyl cutter doesn't have a way of changing it.

I have cleaned the blade holder/replaced the blade and cleaned the cutting deck, still having the same issue. Weeding my vinyl is near impossible both thicker HTV and thinner sticker vinyl.

Any help would mean a lot as I can't keep wasting vinyl and time trying to make it work.

Attachments

• IMG_20191203_143121.jpg
    IMG_20191203_143121.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 314

woolly

looking at the corners of the box which are not square possibly the machine is in pen mode not knife mode.
also pen mode does not have a offset possible reason you cant adjust it.
and what machine is it.

@ThreeThreeTees

It is an eBay special. The brand is non existent and I know, I know that's what I get for buying a cheap cutter but I am sure it will be able to cut properly if I can work out what is happening (with your help of course).

I really just wanted to start off and learn before spending too much money.

There aren't many options on the setting panel. I have messed around with them but it doesn't make a difference.

Espeed +4 vale
Baud 9600

I have reduced and increased the speed as well as the force and it stays the same

@ThreeThreeTees

Turns out, I had to adjust the plotter compensation by 0.2293inch. Closed the gap up and now I am able to weed the vinyl without any hassles! Fantastic!