• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help! Need T-shirts for my mom's benefit!!!

jjw2002

Hey guys! I'm looking to get some personalized t-shirts made for a volleyball benefit for my mom. She needs a kidney transplant and we're holding a tournament to raise money for the surgery and the donor surgery if any of us are a match. The tournament is on August 20th so we'd need them before then. I already have a design but looking for a supplier. I realize this is VERY short notice so I understand if I'm asking too much, but if someone can help or could direct me to a good wholesale vendor, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you in advance.

signprinter

Hey guys! I'm looking to get some personalized t-shirts made for a volleyball benefit for my mom. She needs a kidney transplant and we're holding a tournament to raise money for the surgery and the donor surgery if any of us are a match. The tournament is on August 20th so we'd need them before then. I already have a design but looking for a supplier. I realize this is VERY short notice so I understand if I'm asking too much, but if someone can help or could direct me to a good wholesale vendor, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you in advance.

We do screen printing...might be able to help you out. How many shirts are you needing? Can you PM a picture of the design..we might be able to fit it in.
Cheryl

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Do you have a printer? Do you have a heat press? You could make them yourself no problem if you do. Any print shop with a latex or solvent machine and a heat press can make pretty sweet shirts real easily.