• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Needed - Arizona 350GT & Onyx 10

KinseySign

We have decided to dust off our 350 and ran into an issue. It does not run on Flexi and our entire digital department is running on it.

We have our installation disk for Onyx and dongle fortunately but the install disk for the printer driver is damaged and unusable. The driver download utility only gives us options for X12 and up and these drivers will not work with older versions. Onyx has been contacted and informed us that support has ended for version 10 and you know the drill, UPGRADE. This printer came with 10 and we want to keep it on the version we know and are comfortable with. Secondly I feel that spending $1800 + just to screw around with and old machine is pointless as to pay a ransom.

If anyone has their old Arizona disks laying around and can help us out? We would be eternally grateful.