• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help on boat wrap material

Wrapdup

Have a customer with an older bass boat he wants wrapped. He wants to stick with that, "bass boat look" and to have as much glitter or sparkle as possible. Any suggestions on a material like that?

I have some samples of the 3m wrapping material and the metalic just does not have much sparkle to it. It is just going to be wrapped solid in this color with some graphics laid over, so I would prefer a wrap material for ease of install, but if the colors are right i would entertain the idea of just a cut type vinyl.

Color he is wanting is black metalic

Thanks in advance.

jfiscus

Rap Master
There are metallic sparkly laminates for wrap vinyls that look a lot like the metallic flake of bass boats. Fellers sells them.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Only one I know of for sure that has the heavy metallic you are looking for is Avery Ultra Metallic. It is not a wrapping film with air release although you could laminate it with a gloss (preferably optically clear) cast lam to make it more durable and use it for a wrap. It is a cast film but it does tear pretty easily when bare which is why I'd suggest laminating it for that sort of use. We actually print on the silver version of it too... :)