• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Help on Main Board replacement for VJ-1624

Neriad537

Hey guys i have a little trouble trying to log in MSA to change the main board
Already got the new board ready.

Here is my printer info and what I got
Printer Model = VJ-1624
Mainboard Firmware = 3.04
Controller Firmware = 1.24

Downloaded MSM 8.03
Downloaded MSA 4.1.7.0 From This Forums
Downloaded Latest Firmware from here https://mutoh.com/category/current-firmwares/ (new_misc_qj_V120.mfl & VJ1624_V207.jfl)
backup from my current Board the "Printer Info(.rdi)" the Individual Code Recieve (.mpi)

I log thru MSA to my printer without a problem after I fixed the firewall but when trying to switch to technician mode, I'll do the double click and get to the MSA log in and enter the User Name & Password I got from this forum Username: USA_M Password: 3/lt (lowercase L lowercase T) but nothing happen.
Maybe that log in info is meant to be use with version 4.0.9.0 of MSA but the only one I could find was a newer version 4.1.7.0 that a user kindly posted on this forum.

Anyone have a way to log in to technician mode, what else do I need to do so I can transfer the current setting to my new board so I can have a successful switch.

Thanks in advance.