Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Help on Main Board replacement for VJ-1624

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by Neriad537, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Neriad537

Neriad537 New Member

Apr 19, 2020
    Houston, TX USA
    Hey guys i have a little trouble trying to log in MSA to change the main board
    Already got the new board ready.

Here is my printer info and what I got
    Printer Model = VJ-1624
    Mainboard Firmware = 3.04
    Controller Firmware = 1.24

Downloaded MSM 8.03
    Downloaded MSA 4.1.7.0 From This Forums
    Downloaded Latest Firmware from here https://mutoh.com/category/current-firmwares/ (new_misc_qj_V120.mfl & VJ1624_V207.jfl)
    backup from my current Board the "Printer Info(.rdi)" the Individual Code Recieve (.mpi)

I log thru MSA to my printer without a problem after I fixed the firewall but when trying to switch to technician mode, I'll do the double click and get to the MSA log in and enter the User Name & Password I got from this forum Username: USA_M Password: 3/lt (lowercase L lowercase T) but nothing happen.
    Maybe that log in info is meant to be use with version 4.0.9.0 of MSA but the only one I could find was a newer version 4.1.7.0 that a user kindly posted on this forum.

Anyone have a way to log in to technician mode, what else do I need to do so I can transfer the current setting to my new board so I can have a successful switch.

Thanks in advance.

2. Neriad537

Neriad537 New Member

Apr 19, 2020
    Houston, TX USA