• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ashkeyana

I have an Epson s30670 and Onyx, in the RIP queue, it says that my printer is offline and won't let me print...it was working fine earlier...

Letterbox Mike

Is the circle next to to the printer in the top-right corner of the RIP-Queue screen red? If so, click it and it should go back online. If it doesn't, there's a communication error between the RIP and the computer.

ChicagoGraphics

In the window where you send to print, up on top there is a button between status and ink press the middle button to get back online

Ashkeyana

thank you thank you thank you...I thought I'd tried that, but I guess I didn't wait long enough before deciding it didn't work

MikePro

right-clicking on the printer and selecting "restart" also works for me, but clicking on the red circle to "go online" has always been my #1.