• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP PLEASE 1204 colors off all of a sudden

TDFcustomSL

This printer has just about yanked on my last nerve. Last week I printed a Wrap with different shades of blue....evertything appeared to print great. However, when I went to install 2 panels next to eachother the blues were way off. Last night I went to print a solid blue, which Ive printed tons of times. RGB code 0.0.255. Its printing almost a dark purple. Ive done several cleanings with no help. I have tried printing from 2 different computers and 3 different Flexi installations. My nozzle check only shows issues with the K color and I have fought that for a year now. During the printing of the wrap I did have to change a cyan, black, and magenta cartridge. I am starting to wonder if maybe the color is off in one of the new inks. Im using EnduraInk Pro from sign warehouse and have used that since the printer was new 3 years ago with no color issue. Just looking to see if anyone on here has any ideas or thoughts.