• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help please! flexi 8.6 question

racershawn

Hi all I just upgraded to 8.6 and I am having some cutting isues... probably a click in the box... just cant find the box...I can not control the pressure or the speed at the ploter anymore... everytime i go to plot the ploter seems to be controled by the software and is full bore ... this was not the case till i did the upgrade....thanks!

cgsigns_jamie

This should help....

Attachments

• cutplot.jpg
    cutplot.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 122

racershawn

thanks ... but i tryed that no luck ... when i go to cut ploter goes full bore still ... it is a vinyl express q130 i want to use the ploter settings not set them in flexi

cgsigns_jamie

Did you try setting it to "NONE" ?

Where it says "Cut Fast", if you select "NONE" then Flexi shouldn't send any settings to the plotter.

racershawn

also i just tried a conture cut and it is ofset to one side.... Is there a setting somewhere to align it?

Bentley Sign

I had the same problem, Removed flexi and reinstalled And fixed the problem. If you did a upgrade, you can call flexi and they will send you a link to a dowload of the software. Oh almost forgot, you might want to try support on website. they have a patch for that problem. I downloaded the patch but didnt fix mine for some reason, maybe it will yours. YOu have to have flexi closed when you download the patch

Drip Dry

I have 7.6, but I assume it works about the same way.

Go to the panel that Jamie showed... Click on the "FD" box and the "SPEED" box. They will be grayed out. It will ignore the software and now will be controlled by the plotter. Make sure you set the plotter settings to what you want.

If that doesn't work, before reinstalling the software, Do
a "CLEAR PREFERENCES" It fixes a lot of the weird problems.
You access it from the start menu. You need to close out Flexi to save the changes. If you do a clear preference, you will need to set any preference changes you made since installing the software.