• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Please !!

Adel

Hello every one ; please my mimaki jv33-160 test draw is as Photo0492.jpg ; i supposed that it is from the data cable connected to the head ; when i tried to push it ; the machine buzzed (beeeeb) continuously and then shut down ; i disconnect it from the supply and then connected it again ; the power green button is activated but not responding !! and the machine could not run ; what should i do ??

Adrenalinemisfit

This happened to me when I pulled out the print head to do a detailed cleaning.When I put it all back in it did this.Turn off machine and pull the power cord. You can realy mess stuff up working with it pluged in and better yet shock yourself. I pulled everything back out and the 2 data cables that connect to the print head were not all the way connected. I also cleaned the connection end with a paper towel with nothing on it. Once i put it back together it started working again. Hope this helps.