• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Plz!

DesireeM

Wondering if anyone can identify the script font and/or the sans serif at the bottom.
Thanks!

Attachments

• be2.png
    be2.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 176
Those type of distressed/hipster/script fonts are not done by "mainstream" font foundries and are usually found on places like Creative Market. They can be tough to identify.
For sure, especially since a lot of these new script fonts are nearly identical to each other in style and form with just some slight differences. I'll tell ya what though, I've purchased a lot of these fonts and they come in very useful for certain projects. Using them on a project is a refreshing change from the monotony of using the same fonts that everyone is using. Fonts like Blacksword and Twilight Script come to mind in particular as two of the scripts I've been using more recently. I buy the monthly font bundles from My Design Deals and they are honestly hard to beat at about $1.00 per font.

shoresigns

The e's and r's don't match so the script was designed by hand.
Not always true. Many script fonts often have alternate characters included, and in Opentype they can even be programmed to appear automatically, although the most common implementation is double-letter ligatures (where the second character in "ee", "oo" or "tt" gets replaced with an alternate).