• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help plz

dortonracing

Ok im needing to print a banner of what came off a business card. how do i go about cleaning it up. because its really rough and and not smooth at all. Im using FlexiPro. They sent me this pic in a email in a jpeg format. Thanks

gabagoo

First off, are you telling me you own a printer and this is the first time this has come up?
When customers send me %$%$ for artwork I call them up and simply explain that nobody designs artwork as a jpg so they had better call their designer or who ever designed the graphic and try to get the original artwork. If that fails then they are going to have to pay YOU to redraw the entire design, at this point somehow miraculously they seem to be able to find better artwork!! lol

sunset signs

The best is when you ask them if they have another file format... They have someone resave the jpeg in Illustrator and re-send me the file...

sunset signs

You have to educate your customers. Most people buy a logo/artwork and they are happy if they are given a jpeg. They do not know the difference between vector and bitmap. It is hard at times because they think you are trying to make a quick buck. They do not understand that their little 72dpi 3"x3" picture is going to look horrid once you blow it up.

sunset signs

Ok im needing to print a banner of what came off a business card. how do i go about cleaning it up. because its really rough and and not smooth at all. Im using FlexiPro. They sent me this pic in a email in a jpeg format. Thanks
can you post a picture of the business card?

dortonracing

This is my first day with the printer, I just bought it. lol So im learning slowly, Like I know to do the vector stuff that you cut and layer but this is a real picture.

I'll post the picture of what i have to make it easier.

Attachments

• business_card_back_family.jpg
    business_card_back_family.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 60

sunset signs

This is my first day with the printer, I just bought it. lol So im learning slowly, Like I know to do the vector stuff that you cut and layer but this is a real picture.

I'll post the picture of what i have to make it easier.
So is "vomma" your customer? You have to ask them for a bigger picture. What size banner do they need printed?

sunset signs

They have to have bigger pictures to give you then. You can just type the text yourself. Or ask to be put in contact with the person who designed their card.
Hope this helps.