• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help Pricing a wrap for trailer...

AdvertiseIt

Hi guys; Can you help me out with pricing for a trailer 26 ft. x 9 ft. One customer is asking to quote just labor (installation) because he ordered the wrap from china.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tnx

SuncitySigns

Not hard... Work out how long it will take you an supply him a quote with those amount of hours converted too $$. Can even put disclaimer in quote if you can't actually see the trailer In person an only see pictures that the quote is subject to go up or down in price depending on unforeseen circumstances. Bulk rivits, removal of parts, etc etc

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Too many unknowns for an accurate quote. What kind of vinyl, is it air egress or cheap permanent vinyl, is it laminated or masked or both, how is it tiled, is it solvent soaked? Does the trailer have rivets (how many), doors, handles, placards? What is the condition of the trailer, old oxidized trailer take longer to clean than a brand new trailer?

visual800

hourly rate my a$$. I wouldnt touch this! its not your material and IF a mistake happens how will it be fixed? it aint like you can run back to shop and cut a peice. Do what you want but this is a recipe for disaster and trust me you will be blamed for everything...how in the hell do you order a wrap from China anyway?