• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help pricing reverse lit lettering

tim99

hello everyone!

I have a customer that really wants channel lettering, and that's something that i have never dealt with before. I have another company that i can outsource the fabrication of these reverse lit aluminum lettering to (13 letters 1' tall") the building that these will be going on is still under renovations and there is an electrician on site that will be taking care of the electrical work. So basically my job would be to get the letters and electrical supply's in, and mount the letters to the building. Pretty simple project on my end considering. However i have no idea on how to price out such a project.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

2B

for starters this is the open forum, meaning you are in the wrong area to post.
needs to be moved the "pricing" area.

spectrum maine

pricing info-

i would start pricing @ about 300-350 per letter installed. of course there are variables (serifs, access, electrical & sign permit fees etc...)
or markup letters 40% & do the install time & materials.