• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP Print head?

HotRod

I have a Falcon II Outdoor could this be the print head? The test pattern is perfect but the solid test is not. What would cause this? If I put 54" vinyl in it does a 3 section test pattern the first section is missing then they start comming back. Anyone have any ideas, I have check hoses,new wipers,dampers, and new cap tops any help would be appreciate thanks.

HotRod

here it is

Attachments

• DSC00567.jpg
    DSC00567.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 95

jiarby

Head Soak, Ink Flush??

You have to find out if the nozzles are not firing because they are clogged, or because they are not firing electrically.

HotRod

Did Ink Flush (that hurt) did 4-5 head soaks. I think it might be the heads they are 3 years old. What do you think? how long should they last.

Graphics2u

does it just do it on the yelow and magenta? have you tried to pull ink through the waste lines with a syringe? Also check the flushing pad next to the capping station and make sure the pad in it isn't sticking up and touching the heads as they go by.