• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HELP!! Reflective

Have you tried manually aligning the crop marks? It's a royal pain in the partookas since it's incredibly hard to line up the blade to the arrow, but I've done this successfully in the past.

Steve

sar bossier

Hey, all - Thank you so much for all of the suggestions. We tried all of the suggestions offered, to no avail. For WHATEVER reason, the print walked too much for ANYTHING to work. Even spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Bobby from Ciber Supply. THAT MAN REALLY KNOWS HIS STUFF!! Unfortunately, the resolution was to re-print in smaller sections. Worked like a dream, but what a lot of waste!

FINALLY finished our shop truck after we got this issue resolved. The print was for our truck.

Thank you to all of you for trying to help!!

boxerbay

i dont like to run anything longer than 4 feet if I am doing a print/cut. we learned that the hard way. yes it can run longer but if anything ever glitches that is a lot of wasted material. if we can break it up in to smaller chunks we do.

sar bossier

i dont like to run anything longer than 4 feet if I am doing a print/cut. we learned that the hard way. yes it can run longer but if anything ever glitches that is a lot of wasted material. if we can break it up in to smaller chunks we do.

I feel ya - Learned this the hard way ...:Oops: